- General Terms and Conditions of emicro apply when using Services by emicro
- The Service is using the Bike Docks provided by emicro for parking Bikes.
- Parking session is the time the bike is parked safely in Bikeep Docks.
- On the basis of this Agreement, emicro grants the User the right to use the Bike Dock space for a specified period of time and to provide the Service.
- emicro offers safe parking for bikes and does not assume responsibility for abandoned bikes.
- emicro provides Service via RFID/NFC card, via Mobile Application and other, which is used to open a free Bike Dock, which also includes the display of free, reserved and busy Bike Dock spaces on the Map.
- User is the person who concludes the Service using the Bike Docks.
Terms and conditions for using Bike Doc
2. Parking conditions
- The parking begins when the User notifies the start of parking via Mobile App, via RFID/NFC card.
- The Parking time ends when the User notifies the end of the parking via chosen starting method.
- The User can reserve the parking place in the Bike Rack. The maximum reservation time and related fees are (if any) info is shown in the Mobile App.
- emicro has the right to remove bikes if they have been in the Bike Rack for 7 days. In case emicro has removed the bike, the owner of the bike can get back ones bike for handling fee of $110 in 6 months from the removal.
- When using Bikeep Bike Racks the User is obliged to:
- Use the Bike Rack only for parking a normal-size bike;
- Use the Bike Rack with reason and not disturb others;
- When the parking time is over, the User is obliged to pay the necessary fees (if applied) and free the Bike Rack.