Cycling is becoming an increasingly common method of transport for many eco and health conscious individuals, but much depends on the facilities available. Do you want fewer cars on the street and healthier habits for your citizens? If so, it would be wise to do everything you can to support cycling.
Rent an emicro
- Significantly Reduce healthcare costs in a long run
- Lower the costs of infrastructure
- Collect data on bike parking and cyclist amount/movement
- Increase cycling traffic
- Solve bike theft problems
- Automate existing bike parking facilities
- Provide service for citizen satisfaction
- Increase usage of their municipal cards (integration with Bikeep)
emicro is an advanced bike station that utilises the latest technology and security systems in order to provide a flawless lockup for bikes. Installed in a municipality, emicro provides a key component of a smooth and practical bicycle infrastructure.
A sample of organisations just like yours making a big impact globally with emicro
On-demand bike lockers and solar-powered smart bike racks in Canadian TransLink.
Bicycle Mayor: Bikeep creates the ecosystem we need.
Evolving micromobility infrastructure
What are some of the examples of using Bikeep do we have?