- These Terms and Conditions apply to using the Service provided by emicro (emicro).
- On the basis of this Agreement, emicro grants the User the right to use the Services provided by emicro.
- emicro offers safe parking and does not assume responsibility for abandoned vehicles.
- emicro does not assume responsibility for stolen or damaged vehicles.
- emicro provides Service via RFID/NFC card, via Mobile Application and other ways.
- User is the person who concludes the Service using the Service provided by emicro.
- In addition to the Terms and Conditions, legal relations arising from this Agreement shall be governed by legislation regulated in Australia.
Terms and conditions for using services
2. Bikeep App or online registration
- The use of Bikeep app requires installation Bikeep app and registration of a user account. During the installation of the Bikeep app, the user is linked to the respective user account and added to the database.
- When using the Bikeep app or online registration, the user can choose whether he/she wishes to pay for the service with a bank/credit card or prepaid account.
- All complaints can be sent to our support team via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our support line +61 5850 3761 (available on workdays 08.00-17.00 EET).
3. Use of the Bikeep app
- Bikeep is a mobile app enabling the customers requiring a Bike Dock service to find a suitable Bike Dock location.
- In order to use the Service via app the user must download and launch the mobile app; submit requested information and start the Service.
4. emicro payment conditions
- The user of Bikeep app can pay for the Service with a credit card payment, which requires the prior activation of the credit card data within the app and acceptance of emicro Terms and Conditions.
- Prepaid account payments can be made by a user that has purchased prepaid credit.
- In case a service fee is added, when making credit card payments, the amount of the service fee is displayed in the mobile app.
- emicro shall be responsible for the functioning of credit card payments and offers card owners support in solving problems. The resolution of credit card payment related disputes also takes place through emicro. The contact for emicro credit card payment support service is: email@example.com and phone number +61 5850 3761 Inquiries submitted by e-mail shall receive a response within one business day. emicro shall resolve all credit card payment related complaints and applications within two business days.
- When offering credit card payments, emicro intermediates payments made in the Bikeep app. The obligation of the customer in front of the service provider shall be considered fulfilled as of the moment when the payment order is made for the payment of funds into emicro bank account. emicro shall not be responsible for the exercise of the customer’s payment order.
5. Refund Policy and Cancellation Policy
- The user of emicro is responsible for the timely payment of all fees and for providing Bikeep with a valid payment method for payment of all fees.
- Prices for services offered via the Bikeep app may change at any time, and emicro does not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- If technical problems prevent or unreasonably delay delivery of the service, the users’ exclusive and sole remedy is either replacement or refund of the price paid, as determined by emicro.
- By using emicro, user agrees that they’re responsible for any and all fees charges and costs that the service provider charges for their mobile phone or mobile device service.
- After the user of emicro notifies emicro of any suspected error or unauthorized transaction, or emicro otherwise learns of one, emicro will conduct an investigation to determine whether there has been an error or unauthorized transaction that is eligible for refund. emicro will complete the investigation within 30 days of the date Bikeep received the users notification.
- If emicro determines that there was an error, emicro will promptly credit the full amount of the error into the users account within 1 business day of determination.
6. By registering an account with emicro, a customer shall accept the following conditions
- emicro shall be entitled to forward personal data and bank data to credit card payment intermediaries.
7. Good practice of using emicro
- emicro is committed to contributing to improvement of the quality of services. For this reason, we might ask to fill out a feedback form in the Bikeep app.
- We expect that the users of the emicro use the Services in good faith and are respectful of the Bike Docks that offer their Services through emicro.
8. Other Conditions
- To provide the service, emicro needs to process the User’s personal data. When downloading and launching the mobile application for the first time, the User confirms that he / she has familiarized himself / herself with the terms of processing personal data of emicro and agrees with emicro processing his / her personal data in accordance with the conditions of processing personal data of emicro. Consent can be withdrawn. In case of withdrawal of consent, emicro has the right to suspend the provision of the Service.
- emicro has the right to unilaterally amend these Terms and Conditions and their actual implementation.
- emicro contact info: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org 34/14 Kam Close, Morisset, NSW, 2264 telephone 0400 804 562.